In this simple and functional service, you can create a combination of several PDF documents into one PDF file by following a simple algorithm:
- 1. Selected documents must be copied to the site by clicking on the "Upload" button.
- 2. A window will open in which you need to select a folder and files and click "Download". Service "combinepdf.net" supports downloading multiple files at the same time.
- 3. If you need to load files from other folders, then repeat the above procedure. Please note that the documents should be uploaded in the order in which they should appear in the PDF file.
- 4. If you do not want to combine some uploaded file into a single document, then click the cross in the upper left corner of this file.
- 5. To start the process of creating a single PDF document, click the Combine PDF button in the upper left corner.
Download the resulting file to your computer.